Criteria for choosing upholstered furniture
It is impossible to recommend a single upholstery option. Price does not play a decisive role here. It cannot be said that the most expensive type of upholstery will be the most durable, beautiful and of good quality.
It is not uncommon that the new furniture looks great, but after a very short time loses all appeal. To avoid this situation, you can choose upholstery with a convex pattern. This prevents lint from becoming linty; sofas and armchairs maintain their attractive appearance for a long time. If you are going to use the furniture a lot, choose darker colours: pale upholstery gets dirty quickly. You should also ask the retailer for advice on how to clean the covering effectively.
We shall examine some upholstery upholstery upholstery upholstery options:
- Flock. The main advantage of this material is that it is easy to maintain and quick to clean, even when heavily soiled. To remove dust from the surface is enough to damp sponge or brush to clean clothes. If you buy upholstered furniture in Kiev with a lining of flock - you save yourself from many problems associated with the care of upholstered furniture.
- Jacquard, or artificial silk, looks very beautiful, but extremely capricious in care.
- Looks great as a furniture upholstery material such as Chenille. But it has one drawback: it burns out badly in the sun. For a darkened room, this fleece is the best material.
- Leather is a luxury, expensive material. Sofas or armchairs upholstered in leather look very presentable. This is true for both residential and office interiors. But leather is not sufficiently resistant to mechanical stress and temperature changes: remember that!
If you want your upholstered furniture to retain its attractive appearance as long as possible, you should buy special covers. You can change old covers to make your room look different without paying for them.
Can't decide which one you want? You can do away with the problem with cushioned furniture made to measure. It helps you fit perfectly into your room.
Reliable and durable furniture depends on the type of filling.
- Polyurethane foam is quite reliable and durable. It has a good resistance to warping, it is comfortable in autumn. It is often combined with another type of filler - a spring. The greater the number of springs, the more reliable the furniture.
- The polyester material is used to pad the backs of armchairs and sofas as well as sofa cushions.
- Fibreboard. This material has only one merit - low price. Durability and reliability are not its advantages.
Buy upholstered furniture online
Shop furnitureComfort Space ™ offers a large selection of upholstered furniture of different design, materials and colour variations. Buying furniture from the manufacturer, you save a lot of money. Making an order on the site you get a significant advantage in time and delivery to Ukraine, in cities such as: Kiev, Kharkov, Dnepr, Odessa, Lvov, Poltava, Zaporozhye, Kremenchug, Uzhgorod, Nikolaev.