How do I approach choosing a kitchen?
Before you go shopping or ordering online, you need to imagine what your dream kitchen furniture would look like, what kind of ambience you would like. You're not really into cooking? So you're going for a more minimalist option with lots of cupboard space to hold your kitchen utensils. For the business woman whose day is packed to the minute, you need to think about where your appliances go. This can save a lot of time. If you have a large family to prepare meals for, you need kitchen furniture which is both practical and bulky. When you're thinking about your kitchen design, think about whether you want a fitted kitchen or a fitted kitchen. A fitted kitchen design will look more modern, presentable and functional. Last but not least is the colour scheme, be it a monochrome or a mix of colours. If you can't find a ready-made solution, bespoke kitchens are also available. By quality, bespoke furniture solid company does not differ from the products of famous brands, but the price is much cheaper. The bespoke kitchen in Kiev allows you to use the space rationally, even in the tightest and most uncomfortable room.
Deciding on the colour and style of the kitchen
First of all, let's define the style of the future kitchen interior.
- The classic. Suggests the use of natural materials. Of course, wood - not a cheap material. But for spacious areas with high ceilings, the kitchen in the classic style - just what you need!
- Modern. Such furniture combines modern design with classic ergonomics.
- High-tech. This style requires an abundance of plastic, glass and metal, combining modern design with maximum functionality.
- Country. This style, little known until recently, is gaining popularity. The secret of success of this style is in the solidity and the use of eco-friendly materials. The furniture lines are simple and straightforward, no decor elements are used. Country style design allows appliances to be placed separately from the furniture.
Materials for kitchen furniture
Before buying a kitchen, think not only about the design and convenience, but also about the materials of manufacture. This is important: the type of materials depends not only on the appearance of the furniture and its comfort, but also safety. Let's consider the main options for materials for making kitchen furniture.
- PARTICLEBOARD. The cheapest option. Furniture based on chipboard looks pretty simple. There is a prejudice against particleboard as an unsafe material, because the binder contains formaldehyde. Modern chipboard technology means that it is much more durable and safer.
- MDF. MDF is cheaper than wood in terms of price, but MDF furniture is strong, durable and resistant to moisture. Furniture can be veneered with different materials (PVC film, precious wood veneer, plastic).
- Wood. Wood is strong enough, resistant to high temperatures and humidity. The disadvantage of wood furniture is a rather high price.
Buying kitchens online
The online furniture shop Comfort Space™ offers a wide range of kitchens in styles, materials and price ranges. The catalogue site presents kitchens; the photo fully corresponds to reality. Choose the variant you like and place your order!
Buying online allows you to save a lot of time and money. And today the Comfort Space™ furniture online shop has expanded its activity zone and now you can buy the kitchen furniture from the Comfort Space™, not only in Kiev, but also in cities such as: Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lviv, Poltava, Zaporozhye, Kremenchug, Uzhgorod, Nikolaev.