Veneered panels - what are they?
A wall panel is made from MDF or chipboard, with a surface finish of precious wood veneer. Such a product is not just beautiful. It is considered environmentally friendly, and the price is more than affordable. Veneered panels have a long lifespan.
Veneer is a thin layer of precious wood. The surface of chipboard or MDF is veneered using a "hot pressed" technique. In this case, the decorative panels look like natural wood.
Decorative panels with veneer in Kiev allow you to create beautiful and interesting interiors, not to the detriment of environmental cleanliness and performance. Good looks veneer in both residential interiors and institutions (offices, reception, conference rooms).
Advantages of veneered panels
The main advantages of veneered panels are
- Beautiful appearance.
- Good indicators of heat and sound insulation of rooms.
- Easy care. A mild detergent solution will suffice for cleaning. Abrasive agents must not be used for maintenance of these panels!
- Decorative panels with veneered surface retain their colour under exposure to sunlight and are resistant to moisture.
- Easy to install and replace damaged elements. There is no need to level the wall or remove old materials. The use of a special profile during installation significantly reduces the complexity of the work, making it cheaper.
- There is a great variety of colours to allow for the boldest designs. For the production of veneer such species as birch, pine, oak and many others are used. Sometimes the panel is finished with several types of wood veneer, making it even more original and aesthetically pleasing. The interior will turn out completely individual and unique, combining features of classical and rational modernity.
- Eco-friendliness. This refers not only to health and safety, but also to the fact that veneer production is an extremely rational technology (about eight hundred square metres of veneer are obtained from one cubic metre of wood).
How to match the colour of panels and furniture
When choosing furniture for the office or living space, you should match the colour of the furniture to the shade of the wall paneling. If the room is small, it is better to buy veneer panel of a light shade (this will help visually enlarge the room). Furniture in this case, select a slightly darker shade. There are successful designs when the walls and furniture sharply contrast in colour. In the purchase of decorative panels our online furniture shop Comfort Space™, which sells its products not only in Kiev, but also in cities such as: Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lviv, Poltava, Zaporozhye, Kremenchug, Uzhgorod, Nikolaev is suitable.
Шпонированные панели ПМШ-01
Шпонированные панели ПМШ-02
Шпонированные панели ПМШ-03
Шпонированные панели ПМШ-04
Шпонированные панели ПМШ-05