The benefits of decorative panels
- Decorative wall panels come in a variety of textures and materials, but they do have one thing in common: they're great at hiding wall imperfections. That is why, in some cases, there is no alternative to wall panels.
- With these materials, you can easily hide traces of damp or soot. When using these panels there is no problem, because they are easily cleaned from dirt.
- Decorative panels can significantly improve sound insulation (it is possible to place a sound-absorbing material between the wall and the panel).
- Easy installation. The wall panels are mounted so easy that even people without special skills can cope with this work. In contrast to the plaster work, during the installation of panels there is no dirt and debris.
- Decorative panels for walls in Kiev have a small cost, which makes them even more popular.
Materials for the manufacture of decorative wall panels
There are the following types of panels for walls.
- Wooden. They can be made of solid wood or wood derivatives. MDF panels are an optimum ratio of excellent quality and attractive price. MDF panels for walls are as strong as timber, resistant to moisture, have excellent soundproofing properties. At the same time, their price is considerably lower than that of wood. MDF is an environmentally friendly material. Veneer or plastic veneer finishes are available. Veneered panels look very beautiful.
- Chipboard panels are significantly cheaper than painted MDF. But they have a significant disadvantage: they do not tolerate damp.
- PVC panels are an aesthetic, inexpensive and easy-care substitute for expensive materials. Thanks to their easy care and resistance to moisture, they can be used in bathrooms, kitchens and glassed-in loggias.
- Softcover panels are unusual and give the impression of an expensive refurbishment. They come in a variety of materials: fabric, leather or imitation leather. Leather panels for walls combine perfectly with solid wood furniture, leather upholstery sofas and armchairs. The advantages of upholstered panels are their beauty, environmental friendliness (panels made of leather, textiles), good soundproofing properties, ease of installation and care. Leatherette panels do not look as attractive, but they do have the advantage of a lower price.
- Panels are imitations of brick and ornamental stone. They are used for exterior applications, creating a lower load on the foundation than natural stone.
Scope of decorative panels
It is very convenient to use panels for zoning rooms. Thus, in the bedroom a decorative panel imitating the wood that matches the shade of the furniture (veneered wall panels are a good match) would be very appropriate. In the kitchen, to separate working and dining areas, you can also use decorative panels for walls. You can buy them in a variety of materials and prices. In the bathroom or toilet, they are a good alternative to tiles. The main advantage of panels over other types of materials is that they are easy to dismantle and replace with new ones. Today Comfort Space™ furniture online shop offers you to buy decorative panels not only in Kyiv, but also in such cities: Kharkov, Dnepr, Odessa, Lvov, Poltava, Zaporozhye, Kremenchug, Uzhgorod, Nikolaev.